Thursday, November 25, 2010

Huey...

That's our Turkey's name this year. I name our turkey every year, but sometimes duplicate names (particularly Marley, when I'm feeling mellow and rasta-like). Wierd tradition, I know. Even wierder, that every year, after I unwrap him and rinse him all off, I do a turkey dance, holding the turkey up by his wings, and wait for him to SPEAK to me, and tell me his name...this year, one of the joints in his wings broke, and I twirled and juggled him around trying not to drop him in the floor--like a WHIRLY BIRD.

So his name is Huey, like the helicopter! I'll post a picture later.

3 comments:

  1. There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. See the link below for more info.

    #broke
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's enjoyable to learn more and more from your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Sorn
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete